Full Property Management
Full Property Management Service
At My Place Properties, we make life easier for landlords by looking after their properties and tenants. From the paperwork to the maintenance and from dealing with tenant queries to collecting the rent, we endeavour to take care of every part of the process on your behalf.
10% Commission charge per month plus an additional charge of £175 administration per tenancy start up for legal documentation.
Please note: A charge of £25.00 per calendar month for Full Property Management will stand during void periods – this is the time between tenants occupying the property.
- Valuable marketing advice.
- Rental value advice.
- Advertising property through website, social media and office display.
- All legal work and tenancy preparation.
- Assessment of tenants.
- Arranging viewings.
- Key holding service.
- Holding the Rent Smart Wales licence to manage your property.
- Rent collection.
- All of our Tenancy deposits are lodged with the DPS.
- Standard inventory and Record of Condition – Photographic inventory upon request.
- Emergency/ out of hours repairs arranged and managed – with your approval (additional cost per hour).
- All maintenance works arranged and managed – with your approval (up to £1,000, additional charge over £1,000).
- All safety inspections arranged and scheduled with tenant(s) – MPP £10 admin fee charged to landlord.
- Transfer of all utility bills into tenants name(s).
- Mediation between Tenant and Landlord should an issue arise.
- Routine property inspections arranged – and the reports discussed with you bi-annually.
- Emergency / out of hours contact for tenant(s).
- Working alongside Housing Benefit / universal credits to ensure a smooth collection of rent.
- Preparation of legal notices and serving upon tenants (additional cost to serve such notices).
- Preparation and submission of court applications (these documents should be certified by your legal representative)
- A comprehensive rent arrears process that ensures that, in the event of an issue, we are proactively chasing and updating the landlord(s).
- Fire Alarm testing – Fire panels in communal areas – additional fee of £5.00 for fire log book provided by MPP.
- End of tenancy check out process.
- Deposit – Protection, disputes and release handling – additional charges will apply to landlord(s).
I have have known and worked with Lisa for at least ten years. I have found her to be very professional, and efficient whilst dealing with my properties. Hence I wouldn’t have any reservations recommending her to act for you, which takes the hassle side of being a landlord.Graham - Dolgellau