Full Property Management
Full Property Management Service
At My Place Properties, we make life easier for landlords by looking after their properties and tenants. From the paperwork to the maintenance and from dealing with tenant queries to collecting the rent, we endeavour to take care of every part of the process on your behalf.
10% Commission charge per month plus an additional charge of £130 administration per tenancy start up for legal documentation.
- Valuable marketing advice.
- Rental value advice.
- Advertising property through website, social media and office display.
- All legal work and tenancy preparation.
- Assessment of tenants.
- Arranging viewings.
- Key holding service.
- Check in and check out service.
- Holding the Rent Smart Wales licence to manage your property.
- EPC check can be arranged (at an additional cost).
- Rent collection service.
- All of our Tenancy deposits are lodged with the DPS – a legal requirement.
- Inventory and Record of Condition & Photographic inventory upon request.
- All emergency works arranged and managed – all with your approval
- All maintenance works arranged and managed – any day, any time
- All safety inspections arranged* and properly scheduled. We won’t let obligations like gas safety, legionnaires, etc., lapse – annual legal requirement (at an additional cost).
- Transfer of all utility bills into tenants name.
- Mediation between Tenant and Landlord should an issue arise
- Routine property inspections arranged – and the reports discussed with you by-annually.
- Emergency / out of hours contact for tenants.
- Working alongside Housing Benefit to ensure a smooth collection of rent.
- Legal eviction advice and service of court applications.
- A comprehensive rent arrears process that ensures that, in the event of an issue, we are proactively chasing and updating
- Fire Alarm testing – Fire panels in communal areas.
- End of tenancy process, including notice serving, arranging check out*, arranging professional cleans*
- Deposit negotiation, dispute handling and release.
I have have known and worked with Lisa for at least ten years. I have found her to be very professional, and efficient whilst dealing with my properties. Hence I wouldn’t have any reservations recommending her to act for you, which takes the hassle side of being a landlord.Graham - Dolgellau