With over a decade experience renting properties and assisting landlords with property management, we have the expertise to remove the headache of property rental.
Our prices and fees are set below:
Tenant Find Service
- A charge of £325 per tenant find.
Tenant Rescue Service
- Half a calendar month’s rent
Landlords – Additional Charges
- £25 fee to serve legal Notices – Section 8 or Section 21, etc – per notice served.
- £150 charge to the landlord(s) to prepare and lodge court paperwork, if MPP are required to attend any court hearings there will be a £250 charge – per application.
- 5% charge to arrange/manage any repairs over the value of £1000 – per repair.
- £25 charge to deal with landlord specific out of hours emergencies
- after 6pm Monday to Friday and weekends
- EPC – Energy Performance Certificate : £10 additional fee for My Place Properties to arrange this – per certification.
- Gas Safety Service: £10 additional fee for My Place Properties to arrange this – per service.
- A £10 fee payable by the Landlord(s) to protect a tenancy deposit – this will be deducted from the first month’s rent.
- A £25.00 fee for any disputes taken on by MPP in relation to a tenancy ending – per tenancy.
- £50.00 charge for an enhanced photographic inventory.
- £5.00 charge for a Fire log book – for HMO’S etc – each book lasts 12 months.
- £25 charge to replace/amend Landlord and Agent Agreement.
If you should wish to discuss any of the above charges please contact us…
An experienced landlady, I have used many agents over the years to find me a tenant. This agent is one of the very best, being professional, efficient and sensitive to my particular needs. Will not hesitate to use again.VMrs.Land