Rent Smart Wales process landlord registrations and grant licences to landlords and agents who need to comply with the Housing (Wales) Act 2014. The legislation made provision for those who needed to comply to do so within a year, without fear of repercussion.
The enforcement powers are now active. This means failure to comply with the legislation is an offence. If you rent out a property in Wales and not yet complied: CLICK HERE to find out what to do.
We want to make your letting / moving process as simple as possible.
Below you will find downloads that maybe of use to you as a Landlord or as a tenant – If you have any questions, just get in touch.
- Landlord Application Form
- Rent Smart Wales – Guide for Landlords
- Rent Smart Wales – Guide for the Code of Practice
- Legionnaires’ Disease: Essential information
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System
- Landlords Responsibilities with Personal Data
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) – For guidance on the minimum level of energy efficiency required to let domestic property under the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Sector)(England and Wales) Regulations 2015.
Lisa has been brilliant throughout the whole rental / tenancy process, which made it much less stressful. A very friendly, caring and professional service. I’d highly recommend to anyone.Matthew Cooling - Tywyn